Merseburg – ANALYTIKUM Umweltlabor GmbH
ANALYTIKUM Umweltlabor GmbH
Tel.: +49 3461 27 772 0
Managing Director: Dr. Sven Unger
Company register: Stendal HRB 209579
VAT Identification Number: DE174112158
Opening hours: Mon.- Fri.: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The delivery of samples is possible outside the opening hours by request!
Accreditation and Authorization
The site is a testing laboratory accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. The accreditation is only valid for the scope of accreditation listed in the document attachment D-PL-18032-01-00.
The Merseburg site has access to the overall service portfolio of the GBA Group. Here you will find an overview of all our approvals, accreditation certificates and certifications.
Situated in Merseburg since 1995, the ANALYTIKUM Umweltlabor GmbH is a leading provider of environmental analysis in the region. State-of-the-art technology and know-how are key to solving a diverse range of complex challenges in the field of environmental analysis, from sample collection to laboratory work.
An overview of our services:
Sampling and analysis of
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Waste, construction debris, demolition rubble and soil according to LAGA (Federal Waste Committee) and DepV (Landfill Ordnance)
- Recycling construction materials
- Soil according to BBodSchV (Federal Soil Protection Act)
- Soil air and landfill gases
- Old ballast according to guidelines (DB)
- Waste wood according to waste wood regulations
Customers can rely on the highest levels of technology at ANALYTIKUM. This is enhanced by the extensive knowledge base of our qualified experts when it comes to sampling and the analysis of media and materials of all matrices according to standardized and certified processes.
- Analytic support for renovation projects on post-industrial sites, with particular reference to the chemical industry
- Supervision of remediation processes for groundwater and soil
- Complex and long-term monitoring of environmental compartment groundwater
- Support for all issues relating to sampling and analysis in demolition projects
- Studies for public utilities and waste disposal companies, with a particular focus on landfill operations
In conjunction with our other sites, the ANALYTIKUM Umweltlabor GmbH can provide a comprehensive portfolio of environmental analysis, which extends far beyond the region.
We want to make collaboration as easy as possible.
For environmental and food analysis you can order sample containers, book our sample pick-up service, place orders for analysis, and send inquiries to our project managers.