GBA Group Environment
GBA Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH
Staetzlinger Str. 70
Tel. +49 821 6660666 - 0
Managing Director: Ralf Murzen, Dr. Roland Bernerth, Kai Plinke, Dr. Dominik Obeloer
Company register: Hamburg HRB 42774
VAT Identification Number DE118554138
Opening hours: Mon.- Fri.: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The delivery of samples is possible outside the opening hours by request!
Accreditation and Authorization
The Augsburg site has access to the overall service portfolio of the GBA Group. Here you will find an overview of all our approvals, accreditation certificates and certifications.
The GBA Group is a sampling and sales office in Augsburg. This means that our services in the field of drinking water analysis can quickly be adapted to the needs of our customers in an even more flexible and personalized way. The main focus of the location in Augsburg is to help property management groups fulfill their duties in compliance with the German Drinking Water Ordinance.
The service portfolio for our location in Augsburg includes:
- Supporting projects in the field of drinking water nationwide
- Planning and scheduling sampling
- Implementing the sampling plan in coordination with the closest GBA lab site
- Analysis (legionella, microbiological parameters, heavy metals) in an accredited laboratory of the GBA Group
- Communication with the responsible authorities
- Announcement notices to inform the residents
- Carrying out and evaluating risk assessments ((VDI/DVGW 6023 Bl. 2; VDI 2047 Bl. 2)
Drinking Water – Water analysis at the highest level
The government regulates the quality of our drinking water. In Germany, the Drinking Water Ordinance § 15 par. 4 states that approved testing sites should undertake the monitoring process. For over 25 years, GBA has been taking samples from drinking water testing sites throughout Germany and has been analyzing them in accordance with the generally recognized technical rules for the operators of installation facilities as well as producers of drinking water.
We want to make collaboration as easy as possible.
For environmental and food analysis you can order sample containers, book our sample pick-up service, place orders for analysis, and send inquiries to our project managers.