Risk Assessment and Risk Management along the Food Supply Chain
GBA Group Risk Assessment and Risk Management
The globalization of the food supply is a great opportunity for manufacturers and suppliers of food raw materials, but also a daily challenge.
The international procurement of food raw materials is now an everyday task for quality management and purchasing. Other topics such as sustainability and food fraud prevention are also part of their area of responsibility. New laws, such as the German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act, require in-depth knowledge of the entire supply chain. Compliance with environmental regulations must be ensured, e.g. the appropriate use of pesticides.
GBA Group has a network of proprietary laboratory locations, strategic partnerships and local contacts to support you in fulfilling all requirements.
By combining state-of-the-art analyses and on-site services, we support you in your risk assessment and management through consistent control along the food supply chain.
- Pre-shipment inspections, Loading Supervision and Lot Sealing
- Representative sampling in more than 100 countries
- Supplier Audits and Supplier Qualification
- Cost-saving solutions for sample shipping
Training and Consulting
- On-site and virtual training modules
- Claim inspection and advice
- Risk assessment and development of monitoring plans
- Interim quality management
- Support and preparation of certification audits
Residues and Contaminants
- Pesticide analysis
Microbiology and Quality Parameter
- Pathogenes, e.g. Salmonella and Listeria
- Nutritional Values and Labeling
- Allergen testing
- Detection of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
Reporting and ad-on Services
- Legal judgement on results and specification check
- GBA Product Food Safety Label available
- Express service with same day results