GBA Group Environment
GBA Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH
Meissner Ring 3
Tel. +49 3731 163083 - 0
Fax +49 3731 163083 - 4
Managing Director: Ralf Murzen, Dr. Roland Bernerth, Kai Plinke, Dr. Dominik Obeloer
Company register: Hamburg HRB 42774
VAT Identification Number DE118554138
Opening hours: Mon.- Fri.: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The delivery of samples is possible outside the opening hours by request!
Accreditation and Authorization
The site is a testing laboratory accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. The accreditation is only valid for the scope of accreditation listed in the document attachment D-PL-14170-01-00.
The Freiberg site has access to the overall service portfolio of the GBA Group. Here you will find an overview of all our approvals, accreditation certificates and certifications.
The Freiberg base became part of the GBA Group in 2007 through the acquisition of the laboratory Dr. Kaiser & Dr. Woldmann GmbH. 4 years later, the laboratory was relocated to the Freiberg site it now occupies in Meißner Ring 3. Our Freiberg base is responsible for customer service and sampling, as well as a wide spectrum of chemical analyses and test preparation. Our customers come from the public sector, engineering offices and industry.
- Soil, construction debris and waste
- Drinking water
- Evaporative cooling systems
- Ground water
- Waste water
- Building contaminants
- Test preparation for further analysis
- Fusion as per DIN ISO 14869-2
- Analysis of physical, physiochemical parameters using electrochemical processes (e.g. pH value, conductivity, fluoride)
- Photometric processe (e.g. COD, chlorine)
- Titrimetry (e.g. oxidizability, acid capacity)
- Gravimetric analysis (e.g. settleable solids, evaporation residue, DMI, LOI)
- Acid neutralization capacity according to DIN CEN/TS 15364
We want to make collaboration as easy as possible.
For environmental and food analysis you can order sample containers, book our sample pick-up service, place orders for analysis, and send inquiries to our project managers.