ABF – Clinical Trial Supply
ABF Pharmaceutical Services has many years of experience in the logistical support of clinical trials with complex designs.
Support of international clinical studies
ABF is a GMP-certified company with a wide range of pharmaceutical services for approved drugs and investigational medicinal products: Our services range from kit production and labeling to primary and secondary packaging, as well as storage and distribution at a wide range of temperatures.
We take care of your product all the way through certification and release by our Qualified Persons (QPs).
In addition, ABF has also established a qualified laboratory network to ensure high quality isolations of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs).
An experienced Team
Our dedicated team has extensive expertise in managing complex clinical trials.
The ABF logistics team uses validated couriers with full tracking systems to transport temperature-sensitive investigational clinical products correctly and on time.
In addition, based on our extensive expertise, we advise on the validation and transfer of GMP processes and analytical methods.
Logistics Experts at the Heart of Europe
With our headquarters at the heart of Europe - Vienna, Austria - we can offer fast, efficient service solutions for all pharmaceutical products.
ABF is a reliable partner for leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. We operate internationally - mainly in Europe, the USA and Asia - and are continuously expanding our distribution network.
Our quality standards meet the highest pharmaceutical demands.
Our Offer for You!
- Import/Export and Customs Clearance
- GMP Storage for a Variety of Temperature Ranges
- Controlled Drug Status
- Qualified GDP Transport (all Temperature Ranges)
- Clinical Supplies Project Management
- Label Text Translation and Verification
- Label Design and In-House Printing (GMP-Compliant)
- Customized Primary and Secondary Packaging
- Labeling and Cold Chain Labeling
- Comparator Sourcing
- Return Supplies, Reconciliation, Storage and Destruction
- QP Release and GMP Consulting
- Quality Management
- Patient Kit Labeling and Assembly
- Sample Collection, Reconciliation, Storage and Shipment to Testing Laboratories
All the above services for
- Pharmaceuticals with Market Authorization
- IMPs (Investigational Medicinal Products)
- Narcotics and other Controlled Pharmaceuticals
- Personalized Cell Therapy and Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- Medical Devices
Our experienced and committed team offers a comprehensive range of services in the following areas
Your direct contact
Head of Business Development
+43 676 897 11 55 16
GBA Group Pharma Sites
Mit dem Laden des Contents akzeptieren Sie Datenschutzbestimmungen von der GBA GroupMehr erfahren