Know what's inside:
Foodstuff, Animal Feed and Consumer Goods, Including Potable Water
- Authorized potable water analysis laboratory according to article 15, paragraph 4 of the drinking water regulations (TrinkwV).
- Named an authorized potable water testing laboratory in Portugual by ERSAR (Entity for Regulating the Services of Waters and Waste).
- Authorized by article 44 and article 47 paragraphs 3 and 4 of the communicable diseases act (InfSchG, personal permit) to work with pathogenic organisms.
- Cross-check appraiser according to article 43, paragraph 2 of the LFGB (German food laws) and articles 2 and 3 of the Cross-Check regulations (Gegenproben-VO).
- QS-approved laboratory for residue monitoring fruit, vegetables, and potatoes.
- BNN approved laboratory: B1: fresh fruit and vegetables, B2: Processed fruit and vegetables, B3: Cereal and cereal products as well as oilseed, B4: Tea, fruit teas, herbs & spices.
- QS-approved laboratory for feed monitoring.
- Animal feed analytics according to GMP + BA 11 Performance criteria for GMP+ Registered Laboratory (a standard of GMP+FC Scheme of GMP + International)
Accreditation and Authorization
All German sites of GBA Group are a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 accredited testing laboratory by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS). You can find more details about our labs' accreditation and authorization in the field of foodstuff analysis, as well as our certificates of accreditation here.