We offer the test for photostability
In addition to our comprehensive services regarding stability testing and storage, we offer the test for photostability according to guideline ICH Q1B "Stability Testing: Photostability Testing of New Drug Substances and Products".
Equipment, Methods, Procedures
- Temperature and Moisture-Regulated Photostability Cabinet
- The Endpoint Detection is Performed with Calibrated Sensors
- Finished Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Primary Packed Products
- Analysis of the Unexposed and the Exposed Sample
- Analysis of Reference Samples
- Determination the Physical Properties
- Detection and Analysis of Degradation Products
The light intensity and temperature during the tests are measured on the surface of the sample.
- UV (300-400 nm): At least 100 Wh/m²
- VIS (400-800 nm): At least 1.2 million lx