The perfect provider for temperature-controlled GMP storage
ABF is the perfect provider for temperature-controlled GMP storage, as we have at our disposal high-quality storage facilities equipped with a validated temperature control system.
Our controlled temperature storage facilities include the ambient temperature range (15°C-25°C/59°F-77°F), refrigerated temperatures (2°C-8°C/36°F – 46°F) as well as ultra-low freezer temperatures (-80°C/-112°F). Our facilities are designed to comply with GMP standards. Storage facilities are secured by a centralized alarm system with high-level entry controls and 24/7 manned surveillance. The climate control system is equipped with validated temperature sensors, a 24/7 temperature log and an emergency power backup system.
ABF offers controlled drug (narcotics) storage facilities licensed to store schedule II to V controlled drugs, containment level I and II Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and provides specialist storage arrangements such as customs warehousing.
At ABF we know that the correct GMP storage is of utmost importance for your clinical trial supplies. For this reason, we offer the following services:
- GMP/GCP-Compliant Warehouse
- Ambient Storage (15°C – 25°C/59°F – 77°F)
- Refrigerated Storage (2°C – 8°C/36°F – 46°F)
- Freezer (-20°C / -4°F)
- Ultra-Low Freezer (-80°C / -112°F)
- 24/7 Temperature Log and Manned Surveillance
- Centralized Alarm System and Emergency Power Back-Up System
- Return, Reconciliation, Storage and Destruction of IMPs