Research & Development Analysis
Customer-Specific R&D Work
Research and Development in the pharmaceutical field requires experienced laboratory staff, high-quality devices, as well as the alignment of coordinated methods. At the same time, there should be room for creativity (even in a non-GMP environment if desired) in order to allow your ideas to affordably develop into marketable products and processes.
If ideas and solutions in R&D are important for your company, then please contact us.
- The Execution of both Small-Scale and Large-Scale R&D Projects in the Pharmaceutical Field as well as Related Fields
- The Implementation of your Specific Ideas in a Goal-Oriented Environment
- High-tech Analysis with Experienced Staff
- Issues Regarding Pilot Projects and Viability
- Clarification of Impurities
- Substance Isolation (including Bioassay-Derived Methods)
- Development of Special Analytical Methods
- Consulting for Research and Development Strategies
- Thinking "Outside the Box" in a Creative, non-GMP Environment
- Sophisticated R&D in a Regulated Environment according to GMP
- Gap Analyses for Start-Ups and Spin-off Businesses