Fundamental Goals of the GBA Group
Goals and Guiding Principles
Based on our integrated management system, which covers the areas of quality assurance, occupational health & safety, and environmental management, we have established the following fundamental goals and guiding principles for our company.
- Protect the environment and prevent environmental pollution
- Continuously improve our practices regarding the environment by setting quantifiable objectives
- Use our resources economically
- Consider environmental impact and occupational safety in our analysis
- Anchor within the organization
- Properly manage and reduce usage of hazardous substances
- Reduce waste
- Use energy-efficient products
- Avoid using products with substances harmful to the environment
- Achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction by providing high-quality service
- Work reliably and competently while observing legal and technical regulations
- Deliver services on time and maintain a relationship based on trust with the customers
- Handle complaints quickly and professionally
- Deal with legitimate complaints correctly
- Increase cost-effectiveness by using processes that prevent potential errors
- Maintain contact with the customer even after the order:
- Working with clients to monitor the performance of GBA, e.g. with customer visits to the laboratory
- Provide acceptable value for the price
- Maintain fair partnerships with subcontractors and suppliers (also applicaple for internal suppliers and customer partnerships)
This also applies to relationships with internal customers/suppliers.
- Motivate employees with further education and training
- Protect employees by providing safe and healthy working conditions
- Take appropriate measures to prevent injuries and work-related illnesses
- Fulfill our obligation to eliminate hazards and minimize health & safety risks
- Include employee consultation and participation through the workers council
- Be responsible towards the owners and the company group
- Comply with the legal framework and binding obligations
- Fulfill the requirements of all parties involved
- Continuously improve the integrated management system
- Continually assess methods and procedures:
- whether they work reliably, precisely, and quickly,
- whether they are inexpensive,
- whether they are up to date, modified, and/or new in view of the flexible accreditation.
We identify the expectations of the parties involved, taking into account the associated opportunities and risks, and derive internal topics.
We want satisfied customers and a positive interaction with other involved parties. Therefore, one of the top corporate goals is the quality of our services, which includes environmental protection and occupational health and safety. This also applies to all services that are provided in our name or are subcontracted by us.
The standard for this is not only determined by legal regulations, technical regulations, and binding obligations, but also by our responsibility to provide our services impartially, independently, and with integrity, in accordance with our corporate objectives.
Inquiries, quotations, orders, complaints, etc. are processed quickly and thoroughly. Dates that are agreed upon must be kept. Reasonable deviations are communicated to all participants in a timely manner.
Every employee contributes to the implementation of our management policy. It is therefore the responsibility of every employee, from the trainees to the managing directors, to work impartially and faultlessly in compliance with our guidelines for environmental protection and occupational health and safety. Any employee who recognizes or suspects deviations, errors, or other risks and cannot remedy this within the scope of his or her authority is obligated to inform his or her superiors.
From the very beginning, each job is to be performed without sparing on quality assurance measures. This not only improves the quality of our work, but also lowers our costs. Quality assurance, environmental protection, and occupational health & safety increase economic efficiency.
Despite the utmost care, occasional errors, incidents, accidents, or deviations from targets can occur. However, not only do the errors or deviations themselves have to be corrected, but the root causes of them must be resolved. Error prevention has priority over error correction.
The quality of our service depends on the qualifications of our employees, the test methods, and the equipment. That is why we place the utmost highest importance on training and educating our employees as well as providing them with the appropriate test equipment.
Quality assurance, environmental protection, and occupational health & safety must be lived. Promoting awareness among all employees by means of a multi-communicative approach is a top priority for the management.
Our corporate principles also apply to the internal customer-supplier relationship.
Our corporate principles are binding. Their implementation, application, and continuous further development can be found in our integrated management system.