Foodstuff, Animal Feed and Consumer Goods, Including Potable Water
- Authorized potable water analysis laboratory according to article 15, paragraph 4 of the drinking water regulations (TrinkwV).
- Named an authorized potable water testing laboratory in Portugual by ERSAR (Entity for Regulating the Services of Waters and Waste).
- Authorized by article 44 and article 47 paragraphs 3 and 4 of the communicable diseases act (InfSchG, personal permit) to work with pathogenic organisms.
- Cross-check appraiser according to article 43, paragraph 2 of the LFGB (German food laws) and articles 2 and 3 of the Cross-Check regulations (Gegenproben-VO).
- QS-approved laboratory for residue monitoring fruit, vegetables, and potatoes.
- BNN approved laboratory: B1: fresh fruit and vegetables, B2: Processed fruit and vegetables, B3: Cereal and cereal products as well as oilseed, B4: Tea, fruit teas, herbs & spices.
- QS-approved laboratory for feed monitoring.
- Animal feed analytics according to GMP + BA 11 Performance criteria for GMP+ Registered Laboratory (a standard of GMP+FC Scheme of GMP + International)
Accreditation and Authorization
All services are provided in accordance to DIN EN ISO/ICE 17025:2008 (DAkkS Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH). You can find more details about our labs' accreditation and authorization in the field of foodstuff analysis, as well as our certificates of accreditation here