GBA Group Environment
GBA Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH
Tel.: +49 2166 123 928 - 0
Opening hours: Mon.- Fri.: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
The delivery of samples is possible outside the opening hours by request!
Environmental analysis is at the heart of GBA’s activities at its Mönchengladbach site. Customers from both the public and private sectors can profit from certification for indoor or building pollutants and ventilation system hygiene. Our highly specialized laboratories can also undertake analyses for mould and asbestos.
An overview of our services:
Scanning electron microscope and microbiology laboratory:
- Fibre analysis and structural analysis using SEM (asbestos analysis, including VDI3866, VDI3877 and VDI3492)
- Mould analysis
- Certification on building and indoor pollutants
- Pollutant cleanup planning (building pollutants)
- Indoor air sampling (all parameters)
- Material sampling (all parameters)
All of these services can be provided throughout the North Rhine-Westphalia region, whilst hygiene inspection of ventilation systems according to VDI6022 can be conducted nationwide.
Certifications and standards:
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for microbiology and asbestos analysis
GBA Mönchengladbach was created through the integration of the biomess Ingenieurbüro GmbH into the GBA Group. Thanks to greater intensive collaboration and communication between GBA sites in different locations, allied to the synergetic effects of a common IT systems landscape and a uniform quality management system, the GBA Group continues to extend its environmental analysis portfolio, currently with particular focus on asbestos studies.