Merseburg – ANALYTIKUM Umweltlabor GmbH
Situated in Merseburg since 1995, the ANALYTIKUM Umweltlabor GmbH is a leading provider of environmental analysis in the region. State-of-the-art technology and know-how are key to solving a diverse range of complex challenges in the field of environmental analysis, from sample collection to laboratory work.
An overview of our services:
Sampling and analysis of
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Waste, construction debris, demolition rubble and soil according to LAGA (Federal Waste Committee) and DepV (Landfill Ordnance)
- Recycling construction materials
- Soil according to BBodSchV (Federal Soil Protection Act)
- Soil air and landfill gases
- Old ballast according to guidelines (DB)
- Waste wood according to waste wood regulations
Customers can rely on the highest levels of technology at ANALYTIKUM. This is enhanced by the extensive knowledge base of our qualified experts when it comes to sampling and the analysis of media and materials of all matrices according to standardized and certified processes.
- Analytic support for renovation projects on post-industrial sites, with particular reference to the chemical industry
- Supervision of remediation processes for groundwater and soil
- Complex and long-term monitoring of environmental compartment groundwater
- Support all issues relating to sampling and analysis in demolition projects
- Studies for public utilities and waste disposal companies, with a particular focus on landfill operations
In conjunction with our other sites, the ANALYTIKUM Umweltlabor GmbH can provide a comprehensive portfolio of environmental analysis, which extends far beyond the region.
GBA Group Sites